Ein Toter Hing Im Netz (1960)
Horror Movies & Sci-Fi Movies Database
En route to a show in Singapore, a troupe of beautiful dancers are stranded on a deserted island by a plane crash. Their routine of skinny-dipping and devising new skimpy outfits is interrupted when a radioactive spider bites their manager and turns him into a wild-eyed, furry-faced monster with three fangs and a passion for strangling.
A handful of girls enslaved by a diabolical human beast on an island where there is no way out...
Also Known As:
Body in the Web
Girls of Spider Island
Horrors of Spider Island
It's Hot in Paradise
The Spider's Web
Title: Ein Toter Hing Im Netz
Release Date: March , 1962
Runtime: 89 mins
All Genres: Horror, Sci-Fi
Country: West Germany, Yugoslavia
Colors: Black and White
IMDB Rating: 2.1
Buried.com Rating: 3.1 - (Rate This Horror Movie at Buried.com)
Category: Horror Movies Starting With E
MPAA Rating: Unrated
Alexander D'Arcy ...Gary Webster (as Alex d'Arcy)
Barbara Valentin ...Babs (US version) (as Barbara Valentine)
Rainer Brandt ...Bobby (as Allen Turner)
Harald Maresch ...Joe (US version) (as Temple Foster)
Elfie Wagner ...Linda (US version) (as Donna Ulsike)
Dorothee Parker ...Gladys (as Norma Townes)
Helga Franck ...Georgia
Helga Neuner ...Ann
Gerry Sammer ...May
Eva Schauland ...Nelly
Helma Vandenberg ...Kate (as Helma van den Berg)
Walter Faber ...Mike Blackwood
Robert Raglan ...Radio Man
Wolf C. Hartwig
Albert G. Miller
More Movie Taglines:
- A handful of girls enslaved by a diabolical human beast on an island where there is no way out...
- The MONSTER is terror-crazed by his deathly fear of fire!
- Blood-Curdling! Hair-Raising! Spine-Chilling!
- One bite from a giant spider turned him into THE WORLD'S MOST HIDEOUS MONSTER with a diabolical lust to KILL!
- He strangles his victims with his mammoth claws!
- SO TERRIFYING AND SHOCKING you will be frightened out of your wits!
- Shock upon shock! Terror upon terror!
- Craving the Blood of Beautiful Women!
- Mike Blackwood: There's absolutely no reason yet to fear the worst. Until now, we only know that the plane caught fire and we've lost radio contact.
Ann: Tell me, are you always so quiet? Joe: You know, when you've lived on an island for a long time, you forget how to say nice things to girls. Ann: Well, try at once. Joe: Well, I'm really glad that your aeroplane crashed.
Joe: I don't know any girls and when I think of the ones I do, I'd rather work.
Ann: Same old story - you're nice to a man and before you know it, he's getting thrashed.
Joe: [to Bobby] For a guy like you, the worst girl in the world is too good!
- First released to United States theaters in 1962 as an Adults-Only movie entitled "It's Hot in Paradise". Three years later (1965), trimmed of its nude scenes, it was re-released in the U.S. as a horror/sci-fi monster film, "Horrors of Spider Island".
Also included as one of the selections in Elvira's (Cassandra Peterson) "Something Weird" collection (seen on Comcast On Demand, Oct. 2006).
» User Comments at imdb.com
» More information at imdb.com
Spider, Crash, Island, Skinny Dipping, Dancer ...[more]
Rating: 3.1 out of 10.0 - 60 votes cast total