Horror Movies & Sci-Fi Movies Database
After a high school track runner, named Laura, suddenly dies from a heart attack after finishing a 30-second 100-meter race, a killer wearing a sweat suit and a fencing mask beings killing off her friends on the school track team one by one. The suspects include the track coach Michaels, Laura's sister Anne who arrives in town for the funeral, the creepy school principal Mr. Guglione, and Laura's strange boyfriend Kevin.
Graduating from high school has never been so deadly...
Title: Graduation Day
Release Date: May 01, 1981
Runtime: 96 mins
All Genres: Horror, Mystery, Sport, Thriller
IMDB Rating: 3.0
Buried.com Rating: 4 - (Rate This Horror Movie at Buried.com)
Category: Horror Movies Starting With G
MPAA Rating: R
Christopher George ...Coach George Michaels
Patch Mackenzie ...Anne Ramstead
E. Danny Murphy ...Kevin Badger
E.J. Peaker ...Blondie
Michael Pataki ...Principal Guglione
Richard Balin ...Mr. Roberts
Carmen Argenziano ...Insp. Halliday
Beverly Dixon ...Elaine Ramstead
Virgil Frye ...Officer MacGregor
Hal Bokar ...Ronald Corliss
Denise Cheshire ...Sally
Bill Hufsey ...Tony Fisk (as Billy Hufsey)
Linnea Quigley ...Dolores
Karen Abbott ...Joanne
Vanna White ...Doris
Ruth Ann Llorens ...Laura Ramstead
Tom Hintnaus ...Pete
Carl Rey ...Ralph Johnson
Patrick White ...Truck driver
Aaron Butler ...Photographer
Viola Kates Stimpson ...Mrs. Badger
Erica Hope ...Diana
Grant Loud ...Singer
Deborah Dutch ...Debra Darlin
Linda Shayne ...Paula Brentwood
"Graduation Day Blues"
More Movie Taglines:
- Graduating from high school has never been so deadly...
- There are 200 seniors at Midvale High. And seven days till graduation. The class of '81 is running out of time.
- This is one school you won't want to graduate from!
- The Midvale Track Team Will Soon Be Running For Their Lives!
- Some kids are dying to graduate...
- [Sally has bungled her gymnastics lesson] Coach George Michaels: What happened? Sally: I'm not sure. Coach George Michaels: What do you mean you're not sure? Sally: I don't know. Coach George Michaels: You broke your concentration, that's what happened! I've never seen anything so sloppy!
[Two teenagers flee the boiler room] Mr. Roberts: Come back here! Don't think I don't know who you are, because I do. Come on and show your face, you miserable scum!
Ronald Corliss: Why didn't you call us at the airport? I'd have picked you up. Anne Ramstead: I got here all right. Ronald Corliss: Yeah. I can see that.
Principal Guglione: What do you say I come by your place later on with a bottle of wine after you're finished. Hm? Blondie: You know something, Mr. Guglione? Principal Guglione: Hm? Blondie: You are a real bastard. [pause] Blondie: Make it around midnight.
Principal Guglione: Who are you? What do you want? Insp. Halliday: Inspector Halliday. Police. Principal Guglione: Halliday? Police? [Insp. Halliday nods] Principal Guglione: You don't look Irish. Insp. Halliday: I'm Lebanese. Principal Guglione: You look Italian. Insp. Halliday: You look Lebanese.
- The blonde girl in the number 46 track jersey was cut out of the film as much as possible since she was fired due to refusal to fulfill the nudity requirements. Linnea Quigley was hired to replace her.
SPOILER: Towards the end of the film, when the dead bodies are discovered under the bleachers, Linnea Quigley's decapitated head is never found. This is because she hadn't been hired yet when they shot the scene. However, the decapitated head of the actress who she replaced remains in the scene.
» User Comments at imdb.com
» More information at imdb.com
Track, School Principal, Mask, High School, Coach ...[more]
Rating: 4.0 out of 10.0 - 50 votes cast total