The Creature Walks Among Us (1956)
Horror Movies & Sci-Fi Movies Database
In this third Gill-Man feature, the Creature is captured and turned into an air-breather by a rich mad scientist. This makes the Creature very unhappy, and he escapes, killing people and setting fires in the process.
The second sequel to The Creature from the Black Lagoon!
Title: Creature Walks Among Us, The
Release Date: April 26, 1956
Runtime: 78 mins
All Genres: Horror, Sci-Fi
Colors: Black and White
IMDB Rating: 5.5
Buried.com Rating: 6.5 - (Rate This Horror Movie at Buried.com)
Category: Horror Movies Starting With C
MPAA Rating: Unrated
Jeff Morrow ...Dr. William Barton
Rex Reason ...Dr. Thomas Morgan
Leigh Snowden ...Marcia Barton
Gregg Palmer ...Jed Grant
Maurice Manson ...Dr. Borg
James Rawley ...Dr. Johnson
David McMahon ...Capt. Stanley
Paul Fierro ...Morteno
Lillian Molieri ...Mrs. Morteno
Larry Hudson ...State trooper
Frank Chase ...Steward
Ricou Browning ...The Gill Man (in water)
Don Megowan ...The Gill Man (on land)
Arthur A. Ross
The Creature Walks Among Us Horror Film Trailer 1
More Movie Taglines:
- The second sequel to The Creature from the Black Lagoon!
- Half monster... Half man
- A clutching claw at the heart of civilization.
- Fury stalks the streets and a city screams in TERROR!
- A City Screams in Terror!
- All New Underwater Thrills!
- Dr. William Barton: What are you shooting at, you fool? I want him alive!
Dr. Thomas Morgan: ... because we all stand between the jungle and the stars, at a crossroads. I think we better decide what brings out the best in humankind, and what brings out the worst, because it's the stars or the jungle.
- Sequel to Creature from the Black Lagoon (1954) and Revenge of the Creature (1955), and the only one of the three not made in 3-D.
» User Comments at imdb.com
» More information at imdb.com
Creature, Scientist, Gill Man, Cripple, Electric Fence ...[more]
Rating: 6.5 out of 10.0 - 55 votes cast total