Night Of The Demons 2 (1994)
Horror Movies & Sci-Fi Movies Database
Angela, the universe's most unpleasant party crasher, returns! Angela's sister, Mouse, is taken by her bullying Catholic school classmates to a party at Angela's favorite haunt, and before long, everybody's being turned into demons and only a butt-kickin' nun, who wields her ruler like a mighty sword of steel, can save the day.
No one leaves this party. Ever.
Title: Night Of The Demons 2
Release Date: August 31, 1994
Runtime: 96 mins
All Genres: Horror, Comedy
Sound: Ultra Stereo
IMDB Rating: 5.7
Buried.com Rating: 6.7 - (Rate This Horror Movie at Buried.com)
Category: Horror Movies Starting With N
MPAA Rating: R
MPAA Rating Reason:
Rated R for horror violence and gore, sexuality, nudity and language.
Brian Trenchard Smith
Cristi Harris ...Bibi
Darin Heames ...Z-boy
Robert Jayne ...Perry (as Bobby Jacoby)
Merle Kennedy ...Mouse / Melissa Franklin
Amelia Kinkade ...Angela Franklin
Rod McCary ...Father Bob
Johnny Moran ...Johnny
Rick Peters ...Rick
Jennifer Rhodes ...Sister Gloria
Christine Taylor ...Terri
Zoe Trilling ...Shirley Finnerty
Ladd york ...Kurt
Mark Neely ...Albert
Rachel Longaker ...Linda
James W. Quinn ...Angela's Demon Voice (voice)
"3 Day Crack Binge"
"Dancin' With The Devil"
"Living For Your Smile"
"Why Do We Have To Fight"
"Steal Your Heart"
More Movie Taglines:
- No one leaves this party. Ever.
- Angela's Having Another Party -- Wait Till You Meet Her Friends.
- Angela's throwing another party...Trick Or Treat, Suckers.
- Terri: The day after the party, the county sherrif went in with his deputies. They found the bodies, or rather what was left of them. They were chopped, graded, sliced and diced, totally toasted! I'm talking ground-round. Bibi: [disgusted] Terri! Terri: Their relatives could barely identify them, but they did. Every one of them, everyone except Angela. Shirley Finnerty: Angela? Bibi: The girl who threw the party. They searched the property over and over, high and low... But never found her body. Terri: They say it's because she descended into Hell, body & soul and now she's Satan's favourite. Shirley Finnerty: She's probably sitting on his big spike right now!
Terri: Sister, is it a sin to kiss a boy? I mean if you really really like him. Sister Gloria: A kiss is a sin when it is an upper persuasion for a lower invasion.
Shirley Finnerty: Sister Gloria, is Fellatio a mortal sin or a venial sin? Sister Gloria: Fellatio? I don't think I'm familiar with that term. Could you please explain to the class exactly what that means? Shirley Finnerty: [remaining silent] ... Sister Gloria: What's the matter Miss Finnerty? Cat got your tongue?
Bibi: Hey, Mouse is all right. She's just had it little rough, that's all. Shirley Finnerty: A little rough? So who hasn't? Terri: Well, listen to this: About a year ago her parents were sent a weird Halloween card. It was home-made and really creepy; like decorated with dead bugs and dried blood, totally disgusting... anyway it was signed by Angela. Bibi: They really took it hard. Everyone tried to convince them that it was just a really bad joke, but they swore it was her signature. Terri: A year later they both comitted suicide. Shirley Finnerty: [excited] Suicide... Bibi: That's why she's here. She's an orphan. Shirley Finnerty: No shit! Just a charity case.
Shirley Finnerty: [looking into a mirror] Hi there Doll-Face. You're looking pretty good tonight.
- Some of the scenes involving Angela floating on the hallways was taken from the first Night of the Demons.
Rick sarcastically refers to Terri (Christine Taylor) as "Marcia." Taylor would play "Marcia" in The Brady Bunch Movie (1995) a year later.
» User Comments at imdb.com
» More information at imdb.com
Party, Demon, Nun, Halloween, School ...[more]
Rating: 6.7 out of 10.0 - 70 votes cast total