Horror Movies & Sci-Fi Movies Database
Liberal district attorney decides to seek the death penalty for a man who slaughtered a family at Christmastime, then drank their blood. He escapes, though, and starts killing again.
This is the face of Charles Reece, a mass murderer. He doesn't think he's done anything wrong. The real crime is that the jury may agree.
Release Date: September , 1987
Runtime: 97 mins
All Genres: Drama, Thriller, Horror
IMDB Rating: 6.4
Buried.com Rating: 7.4 - (Rate This Horror Movie at Buried.com)
Category: Horror Movies Starting With R
MPAA Rating: R
Michael Biehn ...Anthony Fraser
Alex McArthur ...Charlie Reece
Nicholas Campbell ...Albert Morse
Deborah Van Valkenburgh ...Kate Fraser
John Harkins ...Dr. Keddie
Art LaFleur ...Mel Sanderson
Billy Green Bush ...Judge McKinsey (as Billy Greenbush)
Royce D. Applegate ...Gene Tippetts
Grace Zabriskie ...Naomi Reece
Carlos Palomino ...Nestode
Roy London ...Dr. Paul Rudin
Donald Hotton ...Dr. Leon Gables
Andy Romano ...Spencer Whalen
Patrick Cronin ...Harry Bellenger
Roger Nolan ...Dr. Roy Blair
Rosalyn Marshall ...Sally Ann
Whit Hertford ...Andrew Tippetts (as Whitby Hertford)
David A. Kimball ...Doctor in Flashbacks
Brenda Lilly ...Eileen Tippetts
Joseph Whipp ...Dr. George Mahon
Chip Heller ...Guard #1
Rodney Cornelius ...Guard #2
Dave Alan Johnson ...Del Cameron
Roger Broyles ...Joe Kaufman
Edith Fields ...Rose Gurgin
Neal Hahn ...Mr. Hendrickson
Gale Beeman ...Mrs. Hendrickson
Marni Webb ...Mrs. Ellis
Paul Gaddoni ...Aaron Tippetts
Bernard Zanck ...Priest
» [more cast members]
William P. Wood
More Movie Taglines:
- This is the face of Charles Reece, a mass murderer. He doesn't think he's done anything wrong. The real crime is that the jury may agree.
- A question of your life or death.
- In Modern America, The Boy Next Door Isn't What He Appears To Be.
- The terrifying new thriller from William Friedkin, the director of "The French Connection" and "The Exorcist".
- Do you set a killer free because he's insane, or kill him because he's not?
- They know his madness. They know he kills. Their crime would be to let him live.
- You are about to witness a picture of madness
- Due to legal complications, this film wasn't shown theatrically in America until several years after its European debut.
Based on the true story of Richard Trenton Chase, "The Vampire Killer" who killed six people in the course of four days in January 1978.
» User Comments at imdb.com
» More information at imdb.com
Based On Novel, Independent Film, Based On Play ...[more]
Rating: 7.4 out of 10.0 - 57 votes cast total