Horror Movies & Sci-Fi Movies Database
Jim Belushi plays a super-competent secret agent on the trail of Russian thugs. John Ritter plays a milquetoast dad who gets mixed up in the caper. The story follows their adventures over the course of a week, in which Ritter develops some guts and Belushi gets in touch with his sensitive side.
The fate of the world is in their hands. God help us all.
Title: Real Men
Release Date: September 25, 1987
Runtime: 85 mins
All Genres: Comedy, Sci-Fi
IMDB Rating: 5.8
Buried.com Rating: 6.8 - (Rate This Horror Movie at Buried.com)
Category: Horror Movies Starting With R
MPAA Rating: PG-13
James Belushi ...Nick Pirandello
John Ritter ...Bob Wilson / Agent Pillbox, CIA
Barbara Barrie ...Mom Pirandello
Bill Morey ...Millard Cunard
Isa Jank ...Dolly (as Isa Andersen)
Gail Barle ...Sherry
Mark Herrier ...Bradshaw
Matthew Brooks ...Bob Wilson, Jr.
Mariah Dobson ...Heather Wilson
Stephen Corvin ...Russian Agent
Charles Walker ...Mahoney
Dyanne Thorne ...Dad Pirandello
Don Dolan ...Ufoe
Mary E. Thompson ...Elderly Woman
Suzee Slater ...Woman in Bed
James LeGros ...Buddy MacGruder
Richard Brestoff ...Henderson
Travis McKenna ...Oaf
Drew Blake Gordon ...Bully
Hugh Gordon ...Bully
Bruce M. Fischer ...Steelworker
Brian Libby ...Steelworker
Richard Partlow ...Perkmeyer
Hardy Rawls ...Cop
Todd Jeffries ...Cop
Billy Long ...Milkman
Peter Looney ...Stiletto Man
Lawrence Lott ...Donald the Clown
Isabella Hofmann ...Barbara Wilson
Joe Oradesky ...Man Coming Out of Store
» [more cast members]
Louis A. Stroller
More Movie Taglines:
- The fate of the world is in their hands. God help us all.
- Two real men with absolutely nothing in common... except the future of mankind.
- Real men don't hide from danger... they create it.
- Nick likes machine guns and dobermans. Bob likes squirt guns and pussy cats. Two real men with absolutely nothing in common... except the future of mankind.
- Nick: You've got a sense of humor Bob... I like that in a man. Bob: What do you like in a woman? Nick: Big tits.
Nick: We're as safe here as we are anywhere. Bob: How safe is that? Nick: Oh, not very.
Bob: They're gonna shoot at us, aren't they? Nick: Probably, Bob. It's what they brought the guns for.
Bob: What are they trying to do? Nick: They're trying to kill me. They know I can't afford a loss like that.
Bob: I didn't know you smoked. Nick: Just after sex, Bob. I'm trying to give it up. Bob: Well, at least you don't smoke that much. Nick: About a pack a day. Bob: That'll kill ya! Nick: Bob, it won't kill ya. But it will make you very sore.
- Whenever Nick James Belushi shoots he kills his target with one shot. After he falls in love he doesn't kill anyone the rest of the film. When he shoots at that point he only hits trees.
» User Comments at imdb.com
» More information at imdb.com
Alien, Federal Agent, Dominatrix, Farce, Female Nudity ...[more]
Rating: 6.8 out of 10.0 - 50 votes cast total