Horror Movies & Sci-Fi Movies Database
Dr. Alice Dodgson gets her medical license revoked after the death of one patient. She's facing the possibility of not get any job when she accepts to be the nurse for one young man who suffers of cephallitis called Wesley Claybourne. Aside from the sickness he's suffering Wesley believes he has been "touched" by some voodoo cult. While she stays in Jamaica, Dr. Dodgson will feel uncomfortable as she discovers that voodoo is not only a "state of mind" and could be a real threat to her life and Wesley's. She'll have to discover why she and her patient are targets of the voodoo curse.
The truth is everything you fear
Also Known As:
Tales from the Crypt Presents: Revelation
Release Date: May 02, 2006
Runtime: 99 mins
All Genres: Horror
IMDB Rating: 4.6
Buried.com Rating: 5.6 - (Rate This Horror Movie at Buried.com)
Category: Horror Movies Starting With R
MPAA Rating: R
MPAA Rating Reason:
Rated R for violence, language and some sexuality.
Jennifer Grey ...Dr. Alice Dodgson
Craig Sheffer ...Paul Claybourne
Daniel Lapaine ...Wesley Claybourne
Kristen Wilson ...Caro Lamb
Gabriel Casseus ...J. B.
Tim Curry ...Matthew Hope
Dorothy Cunningham ...Violette
Ron Taylor ...Superintendant Archibald
Trevor Rhone ...Julian
Carl Bradshaw ...Ramon
Randolph Winston Jones ...Gentleman Jackson
Scott Getlin ...Scott
Erick Avari ...Dr. Peter Winsfold
Kathy Owen ...Dr. Shaba
Nahtasha Budhi ...Dori (as Nahtasha T. Budhi)
Lea Marie Golde ...Jenny Garcia
Geri Golde ...Jenny's mother
Oded Gross ...Dr. Phil Copland
Peter Heslop ...Jailer
Miko Blanko ...Assistant houngang
Guito Jacques Georges ...Assistant houngang
Satania ...Possessed girl
John Kassir ...The Crypt Keeper (voice)
Stephen Tobolowsky ...Dr. Javitz
Kyle A. Clark
H. Daniel Gross
Michael A. Helfant
More Movie Taglines:
- The truth is everything you fear
- Older than bones. Darker than blood. Stronger than science.
- Do you believe in black magic?
- The Crypt Keeper: [in a fake Jamaican accent] Oh, what up my people? Welcome to Jamaica man! This is your old bosom bloody the Cryptkeeper. Hot Girl: Nice hair. The Crypt Keeper: Aint they cool? On me they call these "deadlocks". [Cackles] The Crypt Keeper: Woah! One of the things I love about Jamaica is the eye popping honeys. Of course, I'd prefer them with a little less meat on their bones, or better yet, just bones [Cackles. A woman brings him a drink with a shrunken head in it] The Crypt Keeper: T'anks but that's not what I be meanin when I say I want a little head. [Cackles] The Crypt Keeper: Anyway, mon, I just wrapped my new movie here in Jamaica, where they dance, smoke grass and all the nice girls be in the voodoo trance. What a place to work. You've got mangos, papayas, [Focus in on a woman's breasts] The Crypt Keeper: tourists and they're all so delicous. [Cackles] The Crypt Keeper: So enough of the jabberin' [We focus in on a woman lying on her back. She's slowly taking off her bra] The Crypt Keeper: Our movie awaits... oy! So sit back and relaxe kiddies, and don't worry, be happy! The beast is yet to come! Hahahahahahaha!
- Originally intended to be produced by Universal as the third installment of a trilogy of "Tales from the Crypt" (1989) movies, but plans were scrapped after Bordello of Blood (1996) bombed in theaters.
Miramax purchased the rights from Universal and removed all references to the "Tales from the Crypt" (1989). franchise so that it could be released as a stand alone movie.
This is the last movie to be distributed by RKO.
Ron Taylor's final acting role.
» User Comments at imdb.com
» More information at imdb.com
Voodoo, Jamaica, Doctor, Tales From The Crypt, Based On Comic Book ...[more]
Rating: 5.6 out of 10.0 - 51 votes cast total