Horror Movies & Sci-Fi Movies Database
Kay Kyser and his orchestra are hired to entertain at the birthday party of a young heiress at a creepy old mansion, where they uncover a plot against her life. Who is the villain? The sinister judge? The phony medium? The skeptical psychologist? you'll find out.
A Cold-Shiver MYSTERY With Hot-Rhythm MUSIC!
Title: You'll Find Out
Release Date: November 22, 1940
Runtime: 97 mins
All Genres: Comedy, Horror, Musical, Mystery, Romance
Colors: Black and White
IMDB Rating: 5.8
Buried.com Rating: 6.8 - (Rate This Horror Movie at Buried.com)
Category: Horror Movies Starting With Y
MPAA Rating: TV-G
Kay Kyser ...Kay Kyser
Peter Lorre ...Professor Karl Fenninger
Boris Karloff ...Judge Spencer Mainwaring
Bela Lugosi ...Prince Saliano
Helen Parrish ...Janis Bellacrest
Dennis O'Keefe ...Chuck Deems
Alma Kruger ...Aunt Margo Bellacrest
Joseph Eggenton ...Jurgen - Butler
Kay Kyser Band ...Themselves (as Kay Kyser's Band)
Harry Babbitt ...Harry Babbitt
Ginny Simms ...Ginny Simms
M.A. Bogue ...Ish Kabibble (as Ish Kabibble)
Sully Mason ...Sully Mason
Mary Bovard ...Mary - Party Guest Talking to Ish
Jeff Corey ...Mr. Corey
Louise Currie ...Marion - Lead Society Girl
Bess Flowers ...Lady in Taxi
Lyman Gandee ...Lyman - Pianist in Kay Kyser's Band
Jeanne Houser ...Jean - Party Guest
Eleanor Lawson ...Miss Gaby Lawson
Larry McGrath ...Apartment Complainer
Frank Mills ...Cab Driver
Mimi Montaye ...Mimi - Party Guest
Dorothy Moore ...Penny - Party Guest
Leonard Mudie ...The Real Karl Fenninger
Joseph North ...Servant
Frank O'Connor ...Apartment Responder
Beulah Parkington ...Mother
Jane Patten ...Jane - Party Guest
Eugenia Rafee ...French Maid
» [more cast members]
James V. Kern
James V. Kern
"(I've Grown So Lonely) Thinking of You"
"You've Got Me This Way"
"I'd Know You Anywhere"
"Pop! Goes the Weasel"
"My Bonnie (Lies Over the Ocean)"
"Like the Fella Once Said"
"The Bad Humor Man"
"London Bridge is Falling Down"
"Three Blind Mice"
More Movie Taglines:
- A Cold-Shiver MYSTERY With Hot-Rhythm MUSIC!
- Whoopie-doops and rap my table! if it isn't the Old Professor himself, with those bad, Bad Humor Boys...in a baffle-daffle seance in swing!...A show as funny as it sounds, as shivery as it seems, and as looney as it looks!...Don't miss it!
- THE BIGGEST LAUGH SHOW IDEA IN TEN YEARS (Original print ad
- all caps)
- WITH PETER LORRE
- BORIS KARLOFF
- BELA LUGOSI (THE HA-HA HORROR BOYS THEMSELVES!) (original print ad
- all caps)
- HEAR The Original Rendition Of All These Hit Parade Songs: "I've Got a One-Track Mind" "You've Got Me This Way" "Like the Fella Once Said" "I'd Know You Anywhere" "The Bad Humor Man"
- A Mystery with Music
- Prince Saliano: Presently I shall assume a state of trance, in which the outer mind merges with the astral portion of the human ego... the Spirit of Evil is trying to enter this room, but have no fear, the fires of death will guard us.
'Prof. Karl Fenninger': Who is this fellow, Kyser? Judge Spencer Mainwaring: Some band leader.
Kay Kyser: [to a contestant] Now, wh-what;s the difference between a weasel, an easel, and a measle? What's a measle? Go ahead and break out with it.
Chuck Deems: [to Janis] How about a short rhumba and a long Cuba libre?
Kay Kyser: [Looking about the room cluttered with many exotic bric-a-brac] Who decorated this room - Robert Ripley?
» User Comments at imdb.com
» More information at imdb.com
Mansion, Sinister, Heiress, Birthday Party, Band ...[more]
Rating: 6.8 out of 10.0 - 60 votes cast total