The Fantastic Four (1994)
Horror Movies & Sci-Fi Movies Database
When an experimental space voyage goes awry, four people are forever changed by cosmic rays: Reed Richards, inventor and leader of the group gains the ability to stretch his body and takes the name Mr. Fantastic. His girlfriend, Sue Storm, gains the ability to turn invisible and create force fields becoming The Invisible Girl. Her little brother, Johnny Storm, becomes The Human Torch with the ability to control fire, including covering his own body with flame. The pilot Ben Grimm is turned into the super-strong, super-tough Thing. Together they become a team of super-heroes and use their unique powers to foil the evil plans of villains.
Part Elastic, Part Invisible, Part Fire, Part Stone
Title: Fantastic Four, The
Runtime: 90 mins
All Genres: Action, Adventure, Sci-Fi, Fantasy
Country: Germany, USA
IMDB Rating: 3.8
Buried.com Rating: 4.8 - (Rate This Horror Movie at Buried.com)
Category: Horror Movies Starting With F
MPAA Rating: PG
Alex Hyde White ...Dr. Reed Richards
Jay Underwood ...Johnny Storm
Rebecca Staab ...Susan Storm
Michael Bailey Smith ...Ben Grimm
Ian Trigger ...Jeweler
Joseph Culp ...Dr. Doom / Victor Von Doom
George Gaynes ...Professor
Kat Green ...Alicia Masters
Carl Ciarfalio ...Thing
Chuck Butto ...Weasel (as Charles Butto)
Annie Gagen ...Mrs. Storm
Howard Shangraw ...Kragstadt
David Keith Miller ...Trigorin
Robert Alan Beuth ...Dr. Hauptman (as Robert Beuth)
Patrick Richwood ...Messenger
Ricky Dean Logan ...Busboy
Mercedes McNab ...young Susan
Phillip Van Dyke ...young Johnny
Sandra Albornoz ...Electra
Michele Brown ...Lyja
Craig J. Nevius
More Movie Taglines:
- Part Elastic, Part Invisible, Part Fire, Part Stone
- Together, it's clobberin' time
- Part muscle. Part elastic. Part fire. Part invisible. Together, it's clobberin' time!
- The Thing: I love walking into a trap, don't you? Mr. Fantastic: I don't know, never done it before.
The Thing: It's clobberin' time!
Human Torch: Flame on!
Human Torch: Flame off!
The Thing: What kind of a thing have I turned in to?
- In an interview with the filmmaker Kevin Smith, Stan Lee, the creator of the "Fantastic Four", said that, unknown to its cast and crew, this movie was never intended to be released, and it was made only because the studio that owned the rights to make a "Fantastic Four" movie would have lost those rights if it did not begin production by a certain date.
» User Comments at imdb.com
» More information at imdb.com
Superhero, Fantastic Four, Marvel Comics, Astronaut, Space
Rating: 4.8 out of 10.0 - 69 votes cast total